Lincoln Park Homes For Sale
Welcome to Lincoln Park, a SW Calgary community. Looking for your next home or your first home? Search all Calgary Real Estate using our map search. View all homes and condos for sale and community profile.
Located to the north of Glenmore Trail and to the west of Crowchild Trail, the community of Lincoln Park was developed on a section of the former Canadian Forces Base. The base, which was originally developed in 1933, served as the housing unit for military personnel as well as an army training center. Due to federal budget issues, the base was closed in 1998, after which it was redeveloped for residential use. Read More...
Those who are interested in loving in the Lincoln Park community will find that the majority of the houses are rentals. In fact, approximately 63 percent of the buildings within the community are condos or apartments, and the residential sector is comprised of only rental housing. The nearby communities of Garrison Woods, Garrison Green and Lakeview provide residents with recreational opportunities, while the nearby Mount Royal University offers higher education opportunities for those who are ready to take their education to the next level.
Elementary-aged children whose parents are interested in homes for sale in the Lincoln Park community may attend one of three different public elementary schools. These include Sir James Lougheed, Glamorgan and Westgate. While the school of Glamorgan only serves students in grades 2 through 6, Westgate offers a French Immersion program. Two Catholic elementary schools, St. James and Holy Name, also serve the community. Holy Name offers a French Immersion program. The public junior high schools of A.E. Cross and Bishop Pinkham also serve the community of Lincoln Park, with Bishop Pinkham offering a French Immersion program. The community is also served by two Catholic junior high schools, St. James and St. Michael. The public high schools of Central Memorial and Western Canada also serve the community, with both schools offering a French Immersion program. The two Catholic junior high schools of Bishop Carroll and St. Mary's also serve the Lincoln Park community. Show Less...
- Aspen Woods Calgary |Homes for Sale Aspen Calgary
- Christie Park Estate Homes For Sale
- Cougar Ridge Homes For Sale
- Crestmont Homes For Sale
- Currie Barracks Homes For Sale
- Discovery Ridge Homes For Sale
- Garrison Green Homes For Sale
- Glamorgan Homes For Sale
- Glenbrook Homes For Sale
- Glendale & Glendale Meadows Homes For Sale
- Lakeview Homes For Sale
- Lincoln Park Homes For Sale
- North Glenmore Park Homes For Sale
- Prominence / Patterson Heights Homes For Sale
- Rosscarrock Homes For Sale
- Rutland Park Homes For Sale
- Signal Hill / Sienna Hills Homes For Sale
- Springbank Hill Homes For Sale
- Spruce Cliff Homes For Sale
- Strathcona Park Homes For Sale
- Valley Ridge Homes For Sale
- West Springs Homes For Sale
- Westgate Homes For Sale
- Wildwood Homes For Sale