Valentines Day 2021
The season of love is finally here. It's time to spoil that one special someone with flowers, chocolates and of course a romantic dinner. Will you be heading out for a well-deserved glass of vino, delicious eats, and quality time with that special someone...OR will you be staying in and having a romantic dinner in the comfort of your own home?
Here`s a list of YYC Dine-in and Take-Out Options for Valentine's Day...
Vin Room Mission - 2310 4 St SW
Their wine selection is incredible, food and service are top-notch! This year they are really thinking outside of the box -- They have put together several affordable take-out romantic options!
1. Romantic Dinner For 2 $60 - This meal comes with two house-made Lobster Bisque soups, two 8 oz AAA Ribeye steaks, fingerling potatoes, and seasonal vegetables. Comes pre-marinated with instructions for cooking. you can finish your meal off with their delicious House-made Tiramisu.
2. Breakfast In Bed With Mimosas $42 - All the ingredients to make your own breakfast for your sweetie. Local farmer Bear and Flower smoked bacon, hash browns, a bottle of Prosecco, 1 liter of Oasis orange juice, and a carton of Sparks dark yolk fresh eggs.
3. On February 13th is Valentine's Date Night Package $60 per person - Enjoy a four-course Vin Room dinner at home, three-course fur baby fare, Neals Yard Hand Sanitizer - partake in a one-hour (5 pm-6 pm) virtual session on self-care for you and your pet, with Lisa Shelly, CEO of Neals Yard Remedies Canada & Megan Stanley founder of Dogma Training.
Orchard - 134 620 10 Ave SW
If you are looking for delicious Mediterranean eats you have to check out Orchard! This chic restaurant provides its guests with `A Lush Dining Experience in the Heart of the City`. If you are not wanting to dine-in, Orchard is offering a 5-course Valentine's Day Dinner for 2 at a cost of $145.00 per package. The meal includes the following:
- Orchard's signature cheese-stuffed garlic bread
- Seafood Crudo, scallop, side stripe prawn, salmon, albacore tuna, ikura,
cucumber (df, nf)
- Melon salad, serrano, burrata, cherry blossom balsamic glaze, baby kale (nf, gf)
- Duck galbi, foie gras, carrot puree, miso butter crust, rhubarb gochujang jam
- 6oz beef tenderloin, butter-poached lobster, pomme puree, seasonal
vegetables, demi-glace (gf, nf)
- petit four, macaron, cream puff, white chocolate dipped strawberry, pistachio raspberry cake.
Rouge- 1240 8 Ave SE
Located in the vibrant, eclectic, and ever-evolving arts and culture district of Inglewood, Rouge is one of Calgary`s gems. You will not be disappointed with the food and drink options. Call today and reserve a table and enjoy the eloquently prepared Valentine's Day menu. If you are looking for the take-out option you can call and order the Valentine`s Day meal kit.
Moonlight & Eli- 627 1 Ave NE
You cannot go wrong dining with Moonlight & Eli. They are offering 2 Valentine's Day Bundles, one with Sparkling Wine and one with Champagne. Meal comes with. Their fondue-style dinner is perfect for that romantic candlelight picnic-style dinner in front of your living room fireplace.
Big Fish/Open Range- 1112 Edmonton Trail NE
Big Fish and Open Rage is a quaint restaurant located in the Renfew area of Calgary. You have the option to order from either the “Big Fish” menu or the “Open Range” menu. This allows for both seafood and meat lovers to get exactly what will curb your dinner-time cravings.
Whether you are looking to dine-in or take out Calgary offers a plethora of romantic dining options this Valentine's Day...